Quadrant Qares

United Way Day of Caring 2019

Event Date: June 20, 2019

On June 20th, the United Way of Greater Lehigh Valley held their 27th annual Day of Caring.  This event brings together volunteers to help complete service projects throughout the community.  This year more than 900 volunteers from over 45 companies stepped up to help complete over 60 community service projects.

Quadrant was pleased to be invited to send a team of employees and their families to the Roberto Clemente Charter School to help with some landscaping and indoor projects at the elementary school location.   The school is located in downtown Allentown and strives to inspire and educate students to maximize their success.  In 2018, 96% of their graduating class went to college and the remaining 4% went on to achieve their goals by attending trade schools.

We feel fortunate to have been a part of an event in which our efforts aided in improving the interior and exterior of this learning institution.  We wish the students at Roberto Clemente much success in their learning and future endeavors!


Upcoming Events

There are currently no upcoming Quadrant Qares Events.